Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Thanks to our generous donors and to SBCC Foundation, students with limited resources
may apply for $125 tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance funds can be used for any Fee-based class offered within the semester for which it was awarded.
- Funds cannot be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferable across semesters.
- Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring).
- View Fee-based class categories here> sbcc.augusoft.net
- This award is not associated with our free, noncredit, State-funded classes. (View Noncredit Online Schedule here.)
View full School of Extended Learning Calendar.
Spring 2024 Tuition Assistance application deadline is has closed.
Spring 2024 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens October 2 - November 2, 2023.
- If you are new to the Fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- Online and hard copy applications available. Click here for in-person, front office hours.
- Form submission deadline is Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by November 22, 2023.
- Fee-based Spring 2024 class registration starts Thursday, December 14, 2023.
- Spring 2024 Semester runs January 22 - May 18.
- Spring 2024 Tuition Assistance use-by deadline is April 1, 2024.