Where do I go for ...?

To research transfer institutions (UC, CSU, Private, out of state)
To join Transfer Academy
To join Transfer Achievement Program (TAP)
To get assistance with applying for TAG (Transfer Admission Guarantee)
To get assistance with applying to colleges (UC/CSU, Out of State and Private, Common Application)
To check on the status of your diploma
To pick up your diploma 
To drop off or email waiver/substitution forms
To drop off or email petitions (Excess Units, Pass/No Pass)
To find out why your CRN/Add Code is not working
To submit/request transcripts 
To get questions answered related to CCPG (BOG) and FAFSA and Financial Aid Disbursement
To submit your completed SEP for Financial Aid appeals
To order your official transcripts
To access your unofficial transcripts
To log-in to Degree Works and access your Student Education Plan (SEP)
To register for classes